In turn, firmware updates are for bug fixes and general enhancements.
The steps below are given here to perform a ZyXEL firmware upgrade:
- Check the ZyXEL model number and version so that the right firmware can be downloaded by the user.
- Go to the Support Site for ZyXEL, approve the license agreement, and download the firmware file.
- Link your router to the device on the PC.
- Upgrading firmware only via wired connections is recommended.
- Use any web browser to access the router’s web-based setup page.
- In the space given, enter the login credentials.
- Click the Administration tab and click the Firmware Update button. [ ZyXEL firmware upgrade ]
- Click the browse button that appears there.
- Locate the file from the support site that the user has downloaded, and then click Open.
- Click the Start Upgrade option and Continue when it prompts that the Upgrade has been successful.
- Now TURN OFF and then TURN ON the router to complete the upgrade.
- zyxel vmg3925-b10b firmware upgrade
- zyxel vmg1312-b10b firmware update
- zyxel vmg8825-t50 firmware update
- zyxel vmg3312-b10b firmware
- zyxel amg1302-t11c firmware update
- zyxel sbg3300 firmware upgrade