Firmware upgrades are usually for the general improvements and bug fixes.
Here the below steps that are given below to perform a firmware update for Jetstream:
- Check on the model number and version of the Jetstream so that the visitor can download the valid firmware.
- Go to the Jetstream Support Site, and accept the license agreement, and download the firmware file.
- Connect the router to your PC computer.
It is every time recommended to upgrade firmware through wired connections only.
- Access the routers web-based setup page from your favorite web browser.
- Enter the login credentials in the given space provided.
- And Click on Administration Tab and then click on Firmware Upgrade.
- Now click the browse button available there.
- Find the file that the user has been downloaded from the support site and then click Open.
- Click the Start Upgrade option and Continue when it prompts that the Upgrade has been successful.
- Now TURN OFF and then TURN ON the router to complete the upgrade process.