Sputnik Firmware updates are primarily for bug fixes and general enhancements.
Here are the steps below to execute a firmware update for Sputnik:
- Check the model number and version of Sputnik so that the user can update the proper firmware.
- Go to the Support Site of Sputnik, approve the licensing agreement, and download the firmware file.
- Link the router to your computer.
- It is advised that firmware updates be made via wired connections only.
- Control the web-based configuration page of the routers from any web browser.
- Enter the login information in the room given. ( Sputnik Router Firmware upgrade)
- Click the Administration Tab and then click the Firmware Update button.
- Click the current browser tab.
- Locate the file the user downloaded from the help site, and then press Open.
- Click the Start Update option and proceed while urging the upgrade to be successful.
- Now TURN OFF and then TURN ON the router to complete the upgrade.
Related Search Sputnik Router Firmware:
- Using Sputnik-Powered DD-WRT Firmware
- Sputnik Agent Firmware
- Using Sputnik-Powered DD-WRT Firmware | Sputnik Agent
- Sputniknet express dd-wrt firmware
- Sputnik Router Login, Default IP & Password for ADMIN Access