Firmware updates are mostly for bug fixes and general enhancements.
Here are the steps below to execute a firmware update for RCA:
- Check the model number and version of the RCA so that the user can update the correct firmware.
- Go to the RCA Support Site, approve your licencing agreement, and download the firmware file.
- Connect the router to your device.
- It is advised that firmware upgrades be made via wired connections only.
- Access the web-based configuration file of the routers from any web browser. [ RCA Router Firmware Upgrade ]
- Enter the login details in the space given.
- Click the Administration Tab and then click the Firmware Upgrade button.
- Click the existing browser tab.
- Locate the file the user downloaded from the help server, and then press Open.
- Select the Starting Upgrade option and begin while prompting the upgrade to be successful.
- Now TURN OFF and then TURN ON the modem to finish the update.
Related Router Models:
- router rca dwg855tlg
- router rca thomson dwg855tlg
- como configurar router rca dcw725
- configurar router rca thompson dwg855tlg
- route 99 rca