Update Razer Router Firmware Software: Firmware enhancements are mostly for bugs fixes and general changes.
What are the instructions below to execute a firmware update for Razer:
- Check the model number and version of Razer so that the user can update the correct firmware.
- Go to the Razer Support Site, approve your licencing agreement, and download the firmware file.
- Connect the router to your device.
- It is advised that firmware upgrades be made via wired connections only.
- Access the web-based configuration page of the routers from any web browser.
- Enter the login details in the room given.
- Click the Administration Tab and then click the Firmware Upgrade button.
- Click the present button of the browser.
- Locate the file the user downloaded from the help server, and then press Open.
- Click the Start Upgrade option and continue while prompting the upgrade to be successful.
- Now TURN OFF and then TURN ON the modem to finish the update.
Related Search Terms:
- razer sila gaming router ac3000
- razer sila mesh gaming router
- router razer portal gaming (2400mb/s 2xusb)
- razer sila 5g router