Firmware updates are mostly used to address bugs and make general changes.
The steps to perform a firmware update for Encore are mentioned below:
- Check the Encore’s model number and version so that the user can get the correct firmware.
- Accept the licence agreement and download the firmware file from the Encore Support Site.
- Connect the router to the device on your PC.
- It is recommended that firmware be upgraded only through wired connections.
- Any web browser can access the router’s web-based setup page.
- In the space given, type your login credentials.
- Then choose Firmware Upgrade from the Administration Tab.
- There’s a browse button there, so click it.
- Locate and open the file that the user downloaded from the support site.
- When it says the upgrade was effective, click the Start Upgrade option and continue.
- To finish the update, turn the router off and then back on.
Latest Related Articles:
- router encore enhwi-g2 configurar
- router encore enhwi-g3 configurar
- router encore enhwi-g3 como repetidor
- router encore n150 manual
- router encore wr8196c2 manual