Firmware upgrades are basically for general improvements and bug fixed.
Here are the steps which are given below to perform a firmware upgrade for Accton:
- Check the version of Accton and model number so that the user can download the correct firmware.
- Go to Accton Support Site, and accept the license agreement, and download firmware file.
- Connect the router to the computer device.
It is always guided and recommended to upgrade firmware through wired connections only
- Now access the routers web-based setup page from any browser.
- Enter the login credentials in the given space provided.
- Click on Administration Tab and then click on Firmware Upgrade.
- Click the browse button present in there.
- Discover the file that the user has downloaded from the support site and then click Open.
- Click the Start Upgrade option and Continue when it prompts by showing that Upgrade has been successful.
- Now TURN OFF and then TURN ON the router to complete the upgrade.
Accton Router Login
Accton Router Login: To setup & configure the Accton router, it is very necessary to access the Accton router default login page. You need to always check the router bottom area to find the Accton Router IP Address & Accton default password.
|Accton IP Address|
The Above IPs is supported on Accton. Pick this one of the Accton IP address to access the router admin interface to configure, setup, and change router settings.
|Accton Login Password|
Default Accton Router Login
Accton Router Default Login is mandatory to set, enable/disable, change necessary router settings such as., change the username/password, enable/disable network connectivity, upgrade firmware software, reset the router to factory setting, and much more. There are many models in Accton for the consumers. But the login procedure always remains the same throughout any type of Accton model.
|Login Steps: How-tos||Acton Support|
Accton Default Password
In order to get access to the router admin interface, refer to the above table to find Accton router IP. Now below is the default Accton login password.
|IP ADDRESS||USER NAME||PASSWORD|
Accton Router Login Instruction Guide
If you have got the new router. The very first thing is required to do is, setting up the router. To do that, log in to the Accton router is necessary. We are helping the visitor with a detailed guide.
The below set of instructions will help the user on how to login to my Accton router:
- The first step is to connect the router with the latop/computer PC by using the LAN cable or use Accton wifi and connect to the router through wireless network.
- After connecting, it is always guided to use preferred browser which are (, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, or Internet explorer of user choice and type the Accton router address in browser bar address. In case you don’t find it, always check the back-side of the router.
- After accessing the router admin panel, fill both username and password from the above table. Users can always find it in the default username and password for Accton on the back-side of the router.
NOTE: The best way to connect with the router is through hard wired connection by using the LAN Cable which avoids uninterrupted connection whenever any settings is saved.
The above instructions are very easy and simple to follow. After getting access to the router admin, the user can perform any of the above options:
• Setting up the Router
• Router Configuration
• Change Accton password
• Reset to Factory settings
• Upgrade Firmware
Accton Router Setup:
We will show users how exactly they can setup Accton from internet connection.
Follow the below steps to setup Accton:
- Connect to router and access the router admin interface.
- Enter the default open source credentials in the field provided and then log into the router.
- Click on the Quick Setup option and choose the mandate settings to configure the network connection.
- Now complete the setup and save the mandatory option.
- Click on Save to complete the setup.
Accton Router Configuration:
The procedure is relatively very easy and simple, like the instructions that have already been provided.
Follow the below steps to configure Accton settings:
-> Connect to router and access to the router admin page.
-> Log in to the router by filling in the login details in the provided field.
-> The user will now be able to access several router settings.
-> Enable DNS setting, and configure tri-band settings.
-> Click on the required section, and enable or change the settings as per user requirement and convenience.
Change the Accton Router Password:
After validating the Accton admin interface with default password and login, follow the below steps to change the Accton password.
To change the router default password:
- Navigate to the System Tools/Settings.
- Select the Password option from the sub menu.
- Now verify old username & password.
- Enter the new username and password.
- Save the settings and restart the router.
Follow the steps to change the Wireless security password:
- Click on Wireless tab and then click on the Wireless Security sub-menu.
- Several security options are always available to pick from. Then select the WPA/WPA2 – Personal option.
- Now type the wireless password in the respective field text box. This will be the user’s wi-fi password.
- Click on Save to save the new wifi password.
Reset Accton to Factory Settings:
Follow the steps given below to factory reset your Accton:
- Fine the Reset button i.e. present on the router. It is usually there at the back of the router. Use a pen or a paper to not it down, clip to press and hold it for about 30 seconds.
- Observe the LED light on the router. If it blinks or flashes, that means your router is being resetting.
- Unplug the router from the power supply for 30 seconds and plug it back in to finish the reset network process.
Accton Router Support:
If the user can not log in to the Accton router or any problem while connecting the router, we would highly recommend checking the below solution for any common router problems.
Here are some of the common problems that users might face and experience while setting up Accton.
• IP Address issue: Now check the Accton IP address carefully, whether you had entered it correctly or not. It is always recommended that it should not contain any alphabet.
• Forgot Router password: The only way to restore the password is router reset or reset to factory settings. To do the hard resetting, find the small hole on the sides of the router. Using a blunt pin, press and hold on the available hole. This process will reset the Accton back to its factory settings.
• Router Admin not loading: This can be due to the connection problem. Check the cable or router wifi connection or wireless network, whether the router is connected to the computer or laptop. You need to try disconnecting the cable and restart the router and connect again.
Available Accton Models
|NO other models are available for this brand.|
After all this, still if you experience any kind of problem while connecting, we request you to contact the Accton support team or customer care. They is available 24/7 through live chat.