Update ReadyNet Router Firmware Software: Firmware enhancements are mostly for error fixes and general changes.
Here are the steps below to implement a firmware update for ReadyNet:
- Check the model number and version of ReadyNet so that the user can update the appropriate firmware.
- Go to the ReadyNet Support Site, sign your licencing agreement, and download the firmware file.
- Connect the router to your device.
- It is advised that firmware upgrades be made via wired connections only.
- Access the web-based configuration page of the routers from any web browser.
- Enter the login details in the room given.
- Click the Administration Tab and then click the Firmware Upgrade button.
- Click the bottom of the browser
- Locate the file the user downloaded from the help server, and then press Open.
- Click the Start Upgrade option and continue while prompting the upgrade to be successful.
- Now Power OFF and then Switch ON the modem to finish the update.
- readynet router firmware
- readynet router ac1000m
- readynet router wrt300n-d6
- readynet ac1200m router manual